Welcome to Chicken Heaven On Earth!
Permethrin is Highly Toxic to Kittens and Cats
Permethrin is highly toxic to kittens and cats
Oreo The Mysterious 2013
Permethrin is often used to get rid of mites, fleas,lice, ticks, and other insects in barns, hen houses, and yards, and is often found in flea sprays and dips for dogs. Cats can be quickly overcome if treated with permethrin or if they are in contact with other pets which have been treated with it. Signs of permethrin poisoning in cats are uncontrollable tremors. "Increased muscular activity is typical of permethrin toxicosis in cats
Permethrin should not be used on cats, mice, rats, gerbils, or guinea pigs.
Nicholas M Sutton BSc*, Nicola Bates MSc, Alexander Campbell BSc.Clinical effects and outcome of feline permethrin spot-on poisonings reported to the Veterinary Poisons Information Service (VPIS), London. http://www.isfm.net/toolbox/info_sheets/permethrin.pdf
What other's are viewing
He will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Psa. 91:2